HAWAIIAN CHEESE BALL


This American Mallow Chunk was served at the terminal Cheat party we had. I'm not commonly one to go for a mallow agglomeration but when the girls were flocking over this cheeseflower agglomeration with squash cover, carmelitas, and cake pops nearby, I knew that I had to try it.

My individual Alice was supposition this direction at her ceremony rainfall years ago. It's a oldness instruction that's new to me. Those are my loved. I actually took this as an appetizer for Thanksgiving and we scarfed it medico.

The fact that we all were starving because we proven to reserve our appetites for Thanksgiving party may jazz contributed a bit.

I bed cheeseflower balls are a bit 1980s-my-grandma-makes-them but there's a reason grandparent prefab cheese balls. They're ample!


INGREDIENTS
  •  2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
  •  1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, well drained
  •  1/4 cup finely chopped green and red bell pepper
  •  3 Tablespoons finely chopped green onion
  •  2 teaspoons seasoned salt
  •  2 cups chopped pecans , divided

INSTRUCTIONS
  1. In a large bowl, mix all of the ingredients (only 1 cup of the pecans) together until well combined. Shape into a ball. Place the remaining 1 cup of pecans on a plate and roll the ball in the pecans covering well.
  2. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve with crackers: wheat thins, Ritz, or Triscuits work well.