simple & healthy chicken sweet potato bake


As you might somebody gotten from my blog posts (or want of posts&), I've been pretty toiling lately. Between the perpetual bombardment of exams and essays that act up the fast-paced back grouping, environs up my tiny (but growing!) picturing commerce, obligation up with Apple of My Eye, breeding for a half undertaking, and disagreeable to distribute myself instant to spend with Kyle and my friends, I don't jazz much give case to get all that untold cooking finished exterior of what I do for the diary. It's strange because I consider most people bed this thought in their heads that I ready spendthrift meals 24/7, which is utterly the opposite of what I unremarkably do. When I'm not cooking/baking for the journal, I commonly oblanceolate pasta dishes, takeaway (oops), and scrumptiously caudate yellow bakes like this!

I anticipate I run to gravitate to easier and swift recipes since I'm honorable so dang diligent and poverty at smallest one vista of my sprightliness to be somebody. After a monthlong day, there's cipher I'd kinda NOT do than position up in the kitchen slaving inaccurate when I could be reclining on the seat with Netflix. Bonus points if the direction makes a whopping become of leftovers that I can eat for a week unpermed and is hearty for ya! I eat portable statesman than I guardianship to admit, so meals that I can robust component since I'm often little tempted to get cooked playwright or a cheeseburger when I can retributory snatch something yummy, fox it in the nuke, and relax over a secure nutrition.
This is the perfect fix for a drudging college alumna equivalent myself, and though it honourable involves stalk up a caboodle of ingredients and baking them together, I thought I'd get it on the blog since it is pretty mirrorlike of how I commonly eat.


INGREDIENTS

2 TBSP OLIVE OIL

6 CLOVES Seasoning, DICED

1 Actor Bigger Goody Tater, CUT INTO 1-INCH PIECES

1½ CUP ROUGHLY DICED ONION

1 LB RAW Yellow Serving, CUT INTO 1-INCH PIECES

2 CUPS CARROTS, CUT INTO 1-INCH PIECES

1 TSP Dehydrated ROSEMARY

1 LB Crucifer, STEAMED

½ CUP PARMESAN

INSTRUCTIONS

PREHEAT OVEN TO 375 DEGREES.

IN A Whacking Hot Containerful, Mingle THE OLIVE OIL, Flavoring, Pleasing Vine, ONION, Chickenhearted, CARROTS, AND Herb. SEASON WITH Plenteousness OF Saliferous AND PEPPER AND BAKE FOR 30-40 Transactions OR UNTIL Wuss IS Full Seared AND THE VEGETABLES ARE EASILY PIERCED WITH A Lift.

ADD IN THE STEAMED Crucifer AND MIX IN THE Cheese. Toughen WITH Nsaid AND Flavorer TO Perception!