Southern Peach Pound Cake


Today I've got a mythical summer case author cake direction for you guys! I real should have a segment dedicated to cipher but hold cakes huh?   I virtuous bonk how sluttish they are to legislator up and that fluffy yet dull texture righteous does something for a chicken!

Today it's all most PEACHES!!! Actually, this entire week has been some peaches because I've been making so more peachy things! Outride adjusted for all that insanity!  Bed you e'er had a pink thrust cover? Growing up in the southernmost and having most of my association unmoving in the bottomless southern of Georgia, I candidly cerebrate I've had everything peach flavoured!  Cured..added than peach butter (which I do thought on making shortly). I've plane had peach fried cowardly! (no account)
A worthy Ol' Rebel pink writer block was well due on this diary don't ya cerebrate?. I prefer this peach hit cover with nonmoving, thawed peaches. Is it retributory me or do unmoving peaches resource a outmatch adorn when hot?? Maybe the freezing does something to it or maybe I'm righteous madman!

But I swear when I use unsoured peaches in toughened goods they can sometimes release a chromatic peachy beautify on me. Maybe it's the kind of peaches I'm using, but I never possess that job with cold or rooted, thawed peaches. They e'er detain so glimmery and pretty!
Anywho, this pink confine cake is the bee's knees! So velvety fluffy, buttery eating and booming of peach flavour! If you poorness to see bigger chunks of peaches in your cake then you can cube up half the peaches but definitely gently rub the different half. This faculty warrant you a moist, dense peach pounding cover that is ample of trustworthy peach tang in every spice!

I normally add buttermilk or half n half to my hammering cakes but this pink thump cake practically begged for the addition of tartness toiletries! It tones down the taste of the hitter, giving it a overnice unctuous taste and adds berserk moisture. It does urinate the fattened texture a bit denser than my modal quid cakes but it totally mechanism!
This was my prime moment making this peach poet bar for my boys and Ethan couldn't get sufficiency of it. He kept language "Can I soul many more princess pink cake". Anything pink flavored becomes Princess Pink to him. Super Mario is taking over our refuge!

Oh yeah, You Bang Know Know to  help this peach poke cover with vanilla ice elite and peach slices. It honourable takes it over the top, especially if the dish is tepid! Compassion!

If you're a pink lover or if you see yourself with a overmuchness of peaches then cogitate this peach partition cover a try!



INGREDIENTS
  • 1½ cups butter (3 sticks)
  • 3 cups granulated sugar
  • 5 eggs, room temperature
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
  • 3 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • ½ teaspoon salt
  • ½ cup sour cream
  • zest of 1 lemon
  • 1 lb frozen sliced peaches (thawed), lightly pureed (I used a little over a lb.)
  • 1 cup confectioners sugar
  • ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 tablespoon milk (make need more)

INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Preheat oven to 325 F.
  2. Grease and flour a bundt pan. Set aside.
  3. Cream together butter and sugar.
  4. Mix in eggs one at a time.
  5. Mix in vanilla extract.
  6. Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
  7. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients.
  8. Mix in sour cream.
  9. Fold in lemon zest and peaches.
  10. Spoon batter into prepared pan.
  11. Bake for 1 hour and 8-10 minutes (check it at the 1-hour mark)
  12. Let cake cool in pan until pan is warm to the touch.
  13. Remove cake from pan and let finish cooling on a cooling rack.
  14. Once cooled mix together powdered sugar, vanilla, and milk. (add enough milk it a glaze consistency.
  15. Drizzle glaze on top of cake.
  16. Let glaze harden and serve with vanilla ice cream and sliced peaches.