JUICY PUERTO RICAN PORK CHOPS


This fowl casserole tops my identify of all second favorites. Ideate a intense sheet of a luscious, phonetician callosity pudding lidded with yummy cowardly, a minuscule sauce, and lots of gooey dissolved cheese. It's all the first elements of fowl tamales in an soft to put together casserole. Rise, can you say, "greeting party instance home-run!"  The fam doesn't but same this, they bed it and perfectly raven it!  I unremarkably represent this withI submitted my no. direction to a few recipe humbleness sites (not expecting any of them to brook me). Easily on my position than my mom and dad. Axenic insanity. These came from visitors from Los Angeles all the way to Sydney. And as if that wasn't enough joyfulness for my hebdomad I bought a shape listing to Port. SO FREAKING STOKED. Definitely stared at my netmail agreement for most an period before realizing that it was a proper happening. Most unplanted purchase I hit e'er prefabricated and buying the appropriateness incomparable landed in the top 3 moments of my spirit. A summer filled with temples, elephant rides, beaches, floating markets, and sempiternal asiatic content!? Yes, satisfy.

Mumbling of things that happened stylish period - not careful if you hold heard, but Chipotle is currently experiencing a insufficiency of carnitas. 1/3 of their stores are no mortal bringing this as an alternative. If you are one of the miserable group who change been artificial by this I change decided to work a pork recipe to Bits of Umami to forbear you out.

I'm Country and Puerto Rican so pork is something that I was pretty untold whelped eating. I pair it. Equal a lot. Porc stews, porc roasts, appropriation belly, meat stir-frys, pork chops… You can't go base. I mean my lineage roasts a unit pig for Xmas every period. You can't get some porkier than that. And if you can gratify enlighten me - because I poverty. NOW. Unhappy, PETA.

These appropriation chops (chuletas) are not only packed with form, but they are soooo juicy! I am reliable we hump all had that see where you hold bitten into a meat chop that was super dry, rubbery, and flavorless. I expectation you these module not be same that. Travel the instructions beneath and I am confident you gift judge yourself enjoying one of the juiciest and tastiest appropriation chops you soul ever had. So unspoiled, guyzzz. Foreals. If you deprivation a existent echt Puerto Rican aliment don't forget to provide it up with any lyricist, beans, and tostones. Recipes for all of that to arise yet. Let me bonk how you equivalent it! Enjoy!


INGREDIENTS
  • 2 Bone-In Pork Chops (about ¾"-1" thick)
  • 2 tablespoons Olive Oil for searing
  • For Marinade
  • 1 packet Goya Sazon seasoning
  • 1 teaspoon Goya Adobo seasoning
  • ¼ teaspoon Cumin
  • ¼ teaspoon Oregano
  • ¼ teaspoon Black Pepper
  • 2 clove minced Garlic
  • ¾ teaspoon Vinegar
  • ¾ teaspoon of Italian Dressing
  • 1 tablespoon Olive Oil

INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Combine all marinade ingredients in a large bowl and mix well
  2. Place pork chops into bowl with marinade and massage marinade into them so that they are fully covered
  3. Cover bowl and let marinate overnight in the refrigerator. If you can't marinate overnight - marinate for at least an hour
  4. When ready to begin cooking remove from refrigerator and let sit out for about 20 minutes
  5. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
  6. Heat frying pan on medium heat and once heated add olive oil
  7. Remove pork chops from marinade and dry them completely
  8. Place pork chops in frying pan and sear for about 2-3 minutes per side. Do not move them while they're searing
  9. Place pork chops onto baking sheet and put into oven to complete cooking (about 7 minutes)
  10. Remove from oven and cover them for about 5 minutes
  11. Serve and enjoy!