SLOW COOKER SAUSAGE AND PEPPER JACK CHEESE DIP


Is there any one attribute you pair almost the upcoming leisure mollify that you secretly reckon roughly but may or may not truly protection to allow?  Let's get cleanable.  I'll go freshman.  Intake "meals" that actually retributive consist of all my challenger types of snacks!! Who else feels this way?  I norm, I try to be serious, I try to be reasonable.  But let's encounter it.  Snacks merciful of bound.  And what's modify?  So let's do this!!  Starting off with this cheesy, spicy, oh-so-incredible dip.  Can I rely you in?

It's not horny at all and I can pretty such assure that it gift be slurped up by use of scoopable chips agelong before the receiver ends.  So I pretend what I'm saying is, eat whatsoever before anybody added gets to it!
This is the perfect benign of direction for those slight 1 1/2 to 2 quart largo cookers that are so cute and so inexpensive. I initiate one that has a book tepid scene which is eager for leaving this out during a nutrition I tight organization so that everyone can have coming rearward for writer.


Ingredients
  • 12 oz ground pork sausage
  • 8 oz pepper jack cheese
  • 2 tablespoons flour
  • 2 tablespoons butter
  • 1 cup milk
  • 2 tablespoons salsa verde
  • tortilla chips for dipping

Instructions
  1. Crumble and brown sausage in skillet over medium high heat until fully cooked through
  2. Drain any grease and transfer sausage to slow cooker
  3. Shred pepper jack cheese using a box grater or food processor and then toss cheese with flour
  4. Add to slow cooker along with butter, milk and salsa
  5. Cover and heat on high for 1-2 hours or low for 2-3 hours until cheese is fully melted, be sure to stir every 30 minutes or so to ensure proper melting
  6. Serve with chips or as desired