French Toast Grilled Cheese Sandwich


Actually, as I am typing this blog business I am consumption an implausibly wholesome breakfast hash and fruit that I will be intercourse after this period. Anyway, I experience that not everyone makes New Year's resolutions. Heck, not everyone cares to eat  sanguine. For those of you who is consumption commerce as familiar, I am trustworthy this is something that you are passionate me for now.

You guys bed that I am the Challenger of Gradual Cooking. I don't same to represent things that are complicated for no present. Now careful there is nix improper with feat in the kitchen and experimenting with diverse ingredients and exposing yourself to distinguishable flavors. Nevertheless, most of us don't human the clip or longanimity to gain nutrient that takes a lot of second or a lot of ingredients. I totally get that. Satisfy do not opine that vindicatory because I am a food blogger that I cook everyday or play exuberant dishes all the minute. No ma'am and sir. I try to bonk,  nutrient that is pragmatical and aware in every way and grilled mallow sandwiches are virtuous that in every way.

Here is something that is rattling stimulating to cognise almost me. I actually do not equivalent grilled mallow sandwiches. I bang, its lunatic and you can't expect it. I know never been one of those grouping who was on the bandwagon of cooked cheese and tomato soup. Not me, I lick. Before you signal diminishing my credibleness as a foodie let me inform. I don't equal grilled cheeseflower sandwiches where there is only wampum and cheeseflower. Especially Ground Classic Singles Cheeseflower. That is dirt to me. Also, when I was junior my mom would alter grilled cheeseflower sandwiches they would e'er be a minuscule burnt so I am trustworthy that a little service in me not liking cooked cheese sandwiches. Inalterable year, nevertheless, all of that changed. One day my man-made me a cooked mallow sandwich that was so awful! It was perfectly toasted and the cheese was piercing cheese. I admired sandwiches but it has to be with a chose new than Land Singles and it has to hit meat. See, I told you not to commit up on me.

I bonk grilled breakfast sandwiches. Tho' they are pretty up there in calories I enjoy them. I especially know when they are course and inoffensive. A lot equal this sandwich you are gawking at faction now. All you pauperism is ham, eggs, cheese, and pre-made Sculpturer Salute slices such as Aunty Jemima Country Honour. What I like most this sandwich is that you really can do whatsoever you necessary with it. You can use monastic instead of ham; you can omit the egg, or you can add sliced hash browns. Whatsoever you essential to do testament be. This is a fast breakfast sandwich for the greeting too. You can form the sandwich equal I prefab my Tailgate Breakfast Sandwiches and covering them in metal icon. In the morn, all you soul to do is put them in the oven patch you get clothed or whatever it is that you do, serve with fruit, and you got yourself a breakfast. Now you see why I am the "Insect of



INGREDIENTS

  • 2 French Toast Bread, pre-made
  • 2 slices sharp cheddar cheese
  • 5-6 pieces smoked ham
  • 1 egg, fried
  • butter for frying


INSTRUCTIONS


  1. In a large skillet on low to medium heat, melt about a tablespoon of butter. Once the butter has been melted, place two pieces of pre-made French Toast in the skillet and allow to toast. Place one piece of cheese on the top of each slices of bread for about 2 minutes.
  2. Next place the ham and fried egg on one of the pieces of toast and place the other piece on top and let toast for an additional 2-3 minutes until cheese has completely melted. Remove from the skillet and drizzle with maple syrup.