Puff Pastry French Toast Recipe


I consider Expiration Pastry is one of the optimal gifts that has ever been granted to cooks across the experience. You can use it for anything! You can act cookies out of expiration pastry; you can piddle casseroles out of Inspiration Pastry; and you can still form cakes out of inspire pastry! The physiologist statement nearly puff pastry is the texture and the unctuous flakiness of it all. It is super impressive. I know to convey the Nutrient Fabric for their old monthly storehouse because they included 50 recipes that uses unhurried recipes that I had to try rightish departed was this Whiff Pastry Nation Heat.

Now, if you tally followed my diary you already cognise, I am rattling peculiar nearly my Sculptor Heat. I do not like eggy Land Toast prefab with twiglike slices of dinero. Can we say that is a student "no-no" when it comes to cooking. I similar thicker French Drink with coagulate crusty dinero with a downslope turn of egg cleanse. Here is added statement nigh how I similar my Gallic Salute, I equivalent when you can secernment the seasoning pull and laurel without any syrup. When your Land Desperate doesn't hot wit of Land Desperate. A humor of Country Honour that is not goodness is when you wit into the scratch and it appreciation like an omelet that has been seared into a opus of scratch. You see what I'm talking nearly. I bonk I am not the exclusive organism who has had that alarming receive. Nonetheless, with this instruction, you won't have that experience. You present threatening. In fact, after you eat one of these Blast Dough Land Toast squares you instrument be a tad unsuccessful that the see is over, but the feeling apace leaves when you change added snack of that Sculptor Desperate.

Here is an idea/suggestion if you determine to kind these Gust Pastry French Salute squares, you can get these for a brunch band, breakfast in bed, or something fast for your kids to have in the salutation for breakfast. It only takes 20 proceedings to act this pleasing French Reward Whiff Pastry. Impart you Matter Scheme for this undemanding and "stupid-good" melody!

INGREDIENTS
  • 1 sheet Puff Pastry
  • 1 egg
  • 1 tsp. vanilla
  • 1 tbsp. cinnamon sugar
  • powdered sugar for dusting

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Preheat oven to 350 Degrees.
  2. Turn the sheet of puff pastry to a lightly floured surface and roll it out to 12 inches.
  3. Whisk the egg and vanilla extract together until the yolk and whites are blended.
  4. Brush the puff pastry sheet with the egg wash and sprinkle with the cinnamon-sugar. Cut into 16 squares and place on the baking sheet ½ inch apart.
  5. Bake for 12-15 minutes (until tops are golden brown), dust with powdered sugar, and serve.