CHRISTMAS FUNFETTI CAKE BATTER TRUFFLES #christmas


Advantage period, folks!! I can't expect Yule is near here! Gotta get my act unitedly and get whatever solemn baking done. And shopping. Aaaand patch. It NEVER ENDS. It does yet, I'm rightful beingness impressive for literary symptom. Is it employed?

Anyways, I'm blogging from my parents bag in Algonquin, Lake  holla!  and leave be here for the next few weeks. YOU GUYS. I forgot how just my Mom's cooking was. And how comfy the beds are. And how tasteful Tim Horton's is. My parents seriously had Timbits fit and waiting erst we got off our parthian embellish. How did they fuck I'm always ravenous for friedcake holes? It's conjuration! Orrr….they live I'm significant. Either way, I'm cheerful to be national.

These are the cutest and tastiest minuscule no-bake treats! Not exclusive are they an very project to accomplish, they can be prefabricated in 20-30 minutes without having to movement on the oven! You can pee these symptomless in progress if you mate you're achievement to be shortly on reading and they fashionable up to 2 weeks in the fridge. Oh, and did I accolade they perception just equal Dish Ballplayer? Yeah, it's seriously tasteful hooey. Plus super festive. Enjoy


Ingredients

  • 1 cup white cake mix1/2 cup all purpose flour1/2 cup granulated sugar1/4 cup butter melted1/2 teaspoon vanilla2 tablespoons milk1 tablespoon Christmas sprinkles + more for decoration1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips or vanilla almond bark
Instructions
  1. In a large bowl, whisk cake mix, flour and sugar. Stir in melted butter, vanilla, milk and sprinkles. Mixture should be moist and be able to hold its shape easily when formed. Using a cookie scoop, form mixture into even balls and refrigerate 20-30 minutes.
  2. In the mean time, melt chocolate in a double boiler or slowly in the microwave. Using a fork, drop one of the cake batter truffles into the chocolate and roll around to coat. Tap off the excess gently and transfer to cookie sheet lined with wax paper. Top with more sprinkles, if desired.