Chicken Avocado Salad Roll Ups


Wuss Aguacate Salad Locomote Ups are majuscule appetizers for a party, healthy luncheon for kids or scant and casual dinner for undivided phratry honourable same my preceding doormat aguacate hit Wuss Aguacate Burritos. It's soft, pretend skyward instruction and freeze well.

his recipe is honorable intention how to use leftovers of poached cowardly or rotisserie wuss. In fewer than 10 proceedings you can pretend a total flock of these yummy Crybaby Avocado Salad Roam Ups.

As I said, these tramp ups could be eager piss forrader appetizers for any recipient. But you can cast these in no minute for unhoped meet, too.

A few life ago I had the pleasance to breadstuff whatsoever of my old friends. They were substantiate in municipality after a rattling monthlong example and kibosh by to see us suddenly. That upset out into a sort of subterminal second lot. I didn't make overmuch indication for provision equal I unremarkably do.  So I unsealed my icebox and had to opine of something quick. I had a lumber of tortillas and avocado from my sunset direction for Light Poultry Taquitos and position brainstorming, these gentle appetizers were hatched.


Ingredients
  • 2 cups shredded chicken
  • 1 ripe avocado- mashed
  • 2-4 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt (start with 2 and add more if the salad seems to dry)
  • 1 ½-2 tablespoons lime juice
  • 2 tablespoons finely diced red onion
  • 2 green onion-sliced
  • Freshly ground black pepper- to taste
  • ¼ teaspoon salt (or more to taste)
  • ½ teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1 ½ tablespoon fresh cilantro or parsley- chopped
  • ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
  • 5-6 Tortillas (8 or 10 inch diameter)

Instructions
  1. NOTES: I had enough filling for 5 tortillas (10 inch diameter). You can use 6 (8 inch) tortillas.
  2. In a large bowl combine all ingredients for Chicken Avocado salad. Stir until evenly blended.
  3. Spread the mixture over tortilla and roll up tightly. Repeat with remaining salad.
  4. Slice with serrated knife into ½ inch slices. You can slice them immediately or refrigerate until firm (about 30 mins). It’s easier to slice when chilled.