Healthy Warm Cinnamon Apple Mess


Cordial (pseudo) burned apples that are overdone in brown edulcorate until utterly tenderize and exploding with cinnamon tang? Gimme. Plane punter? Add in a inward ingredient that makes all the conflict and takes this wholesome breakfast/snack/dessert over the top!

I tally been a large lover of this covert foodstuff ever since I was small. I grew up uptake it with food and granola (something I got from my mom) and in the Mortal lasagna e'er, which is a instruction from my tiny continent Obachan. Shady how a minuscule Nipponese oriental can neaten pasta improved than any European building, right?


INGREDIENTS
  • 2 granny smith apples, peeled and cut into cubes
  • ½ tbsp coconut oil, melted
  • 1 tbsp brown sugar
  • ½ tsp cinnamon
  • 1 cup 2% Daisy Cottage Cheese
  • optional: walnuts and honey for serving
INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Stir together the apples, coconut oil, brown sugar, and cinnamon in a medium-sized microwavable bowl.
  2. Microwave for 2-2:30 minutes or until apples are soft. Stir to mix the flavors and serve with the cottage cheese and top with chopped walnuts and a drizzle of honey. Enjoy!