CHOCOLATE COBBLER


The main occurrence is that I bonk cobblers - when I determined there was such a thing as drinkable cobbler? Fair roughly unsaved my intelligence. For realistic. How could something so wonderful exist? Whoever created this recipe had me in intellectual. No doubtfulness.

Front, I imagined pieces of beverage and your exemplary "dough." Never did I opine it was 100% chock orotund of drinkable morality.

INGREDIENTS:
  • 1 cup flour
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
  • 1/2 cup sugar
  • 2 tablespoons plus 1/4 cup cocoa powder
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
  • 1 cup packed brown sugar
  • 1 3/4 cups hot water

DIRECTIONS:
  1. Preheat your oven to 350 F.
  2. In a bowl, combine the flour, salt, baking powder sugar and 2 tablespoons cocoa. Stir in milk and oil. Pour into a 9-inch pie dish, baking dish or round skillet. Combine the brown sugar and remaining cocoa and sprinkle over batter. Pour hot water over top (do not stir). Bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
  3. Let sit for about 20 minutes so it can set before topping with ice cream and serving.