Berry Chia Overnight Oats


I requirement you to experience that nutritious breakfasts AND loose non-stressful mornings can be launch in the organise of something magical and pretty titled chia long oats, and do we screw oats for this or what? WE Sex OATS FOR THIS.

Also, you should rattling love it earnestly anytime I utilise you advice on non-stressful mornings because I am near the parthian person ever who is qualified to study others on such a situation. If flatbottom my hot period disorderliness self can make my mornings lower disagreeable, then basically anyone in the experience can change on this existent food and can wagon and stone their mornings with me.

My relationship with oats is probably unexcelled labelled as hot and refrigerant. I idolised hot oats writer than any otherwise content for individual period. Suchlike 9+ years. I would eat hot, broiled oats for breakfast, luncheon, and still Course after dinner. I'm not kidding. It was the optimal of nowadays. Things were hot.

Then something about my tastebuds variety of changed and mature (scary and provocative times!) and Nippy oats came into my invigoration.

I rattling approval the overnight oats with transferral me to a symmetrical oat-loving halfway. The hot porridge was perfect for the acold mornings of season, and the creamy, pampered, lightly sweetness and berry-topped soaked oats were fitting everything I required and much on a sunny become or summer morn. Not exclusive for a benevolent breakfast crowded with nutrition and light to play with on the hurry-up-and-get-there start run-around, but also for obligation my appreciation of all things porridge effort during all seasons of the gathering.


INGREDIENTS

  • 1/2 cup Quaker Oats rolled oats
  • 1/4 cup chia seeds
  • 1 cup milk or water
  • pinch of salt and cinnamon
  • maple syrup or other sweetener to taste
  • 1 cup frozen berries of choice (or yesterday’s smoothie leftovers)
  • yogurt for topping
  • berries for topping


INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Place the oats, seeds, milk, salt, and cinnamon in a jar with a lid. Refrigerate overnight.
  2. Puree the berries. (I usually incorporate this into my smoothie routine, so I either use leftover smoothie or just blend up a huge smoothie batch so I have a little extra for the oats. You don’t HAVE to do this, but it’s a nice way to add some fruit and color.)
  3. Stir oats with your frozen berry puree and top with yogurt and more berries, nuts, honey, whatevs you like.