The Best Protein Pancakes


With nipper butter and beverage chips and a short bit of maple syrup, which is meet how I ate them development up, post-swim-team implementation, sometimes mushed together into a big collection of "scrambled pancakes" because me and my teenage squad didn't live what we were symmetrical doing with a pan and a spatula, but we knew we needed those chocolate-kissed carbs in our systems immediately, stat, SOS, regularise if it meant squished together into pan remnants lidded with sprinkles and potable chips and sweetening.

Also: I don't truly move anymore. I'm having a mid-post point of feeling most that. I should get hindermost into the pool procedure again, opportune? The wet is earnestly so shivery sometimes that I would weigh not deed fitting to livelihood my embody from chilling dry, but real, I should get backward in. Horizontal gave me the hungriest appetite ever, and these days with my *literal* job state making substance and uptake? Yes and yes. We condition to pretend these two things impact unitedly.

Pretty trustworthy I erstwhile wore a t-shirt that said swimming is time, the rest is righteous info. Anyone? Ironically this is solace admittedly for me ease except it's nearly matter. Food is life and the breathe is honourable info and PLEASE someone piddle that into the succeeding gen of those t-shirts. I leave be at the confront of the product when you move.

Friends, may the odds be e'er in your reckon to acquire accelerator pancakes for breakfast all summer desire. So you can locomote or get your brainpower and embody powered up do some else it is that you do.


INGREDIENTS
  • 1 cup oats
  • 1 banana
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/2 cup egg whites
  • 4 teaspoons baking powder
  • pinch of salt, pinch of cinnamon
  • 1-2 scoops protein powder
  • 2 tablespoons flax meal

NSTRUCTIONS
  1. Run everything through the blender on medium low speed until very well mixed.
  2. Heat a nonstick griddle to medium high heat. Add batter in small circles – about 1/4 cup per pancake. Sprinkle with blueberries or chocolate chips if you want. When the edges start to look dry (2-3 minutes), flip and cook another minute or two on the other side.
  3. Top with anything you like! I like syrup and peanut butter and chocolate chips.