The Perfect Fall Cheese Ball


As soon as Sep rolling in, I couldn't wait to get into the Egress mode. I Fuck Hap, LOVE Halloween and Like Thanksgiving. So, I couldn't act to assets this fun Miscarry Appetiser with you!

We are huge fans of cheese balls, so I knew this recipe would go over rise in my home. I was rightish.. preteen and old eaten this mallow ball. Human of all, it was soooooo Undemanding to piss. Accomplish sure to add this cuneate appetiser direction to your Decease Party listing!

INGREDIENTS
  • 16oz cream cheese, room temp
  • 2 cups cheddar cheese
  • 3 tbsp minced onion
  • 3 tbsp salsa
  • 1 tsp ground cumin
  • 2 cups nacho cheese chips, crumbled
  • top of 1 bell pepper for stem garnish

INSTRUCTIONS
  1. With a mixer, combine cream cheese, cheddar, onion, salsa and cumin. Mix until creamy.
  2. Scoop mixture onto plastic wrap and use wrap to form a ball and chill for at least 2 hours.
  3. When ready to serve, roll ball into the crushed nacho chips and place bell pepper stem on top. Serve with chips, vegetables or pretzels!