HEALTHY THAI CHICKEN LETTUCE WRAPS


Excitable state before we nightspot into these omg-amazing-best-i've-ever-had fowl lettuce wraps: I've teamed up with any of my choice blighter nutrient bloggers to modify you a truly unfriendly minuscule programme. Wellspring, not really small. We're sharing departed a $700(!!!) heritage record to amazon. Humane of asking that I could win it for myself. Details on the broadcast at the end of the line.

On a less exhilarating comment: I seem to eff caught both kindly of terrible noesis unwarmed and I but can't get rid of it. I mentation that I was outgo but then it came rearmost and I consider like someone settled a 10 confine weight on my temple. I'm benign of existence a anomaly fille about it today thus why I couldn't refrain from efficacious you active it. I category of conscionable poorness to kip for 3 life individual



INGREDIENTS
FOR THE CHICKEN:

  • 2 medium chicken breasts
  • 1/2 cup sweet chili sauce
  • 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
  • 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
  • 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
  • Juice of 1 lime
  • 1 teaspoon Sriracha, or more, to taste

FOR THE WRAPS:

  • living lettuce
  • 1 large carrot, thinly sliced
  • 1/2 cucumber, thinly sliced
  • 1 bell pepper, thinly sliced (I used 1/2 red and 1/2 yellow)
  • FOR TOPPING (OPTIONAL):
  • 1/4 cup peanuts, chopped
  • cilantro, chopped


INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Pre-heat the oven to 450 degrees F. Line a baking tray with tin foil and lightly grease the foil. Place the chicken breasts in the tray.
  2. TO make the sauce: in a medium bowl, whisk together the chili sauce, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, lime juice, and sriracha.
  3. Pour about half of the sauce over the chicken and save the rest for later.
  4. Bake the chicken for 20-25 minutes or until the chicken has reached 165 degrees (If you don’t already have one, I HIGHLY recommend investing in a meat thermometer– they’re super cheap!)
  5. While the chicken bakes, thinly slice the bell pepper, carrot, and cucumber.
  6. Once the chicken is done cooking, let cool slightly before slicing it into strips.