Creamy Minestrone Soup


This Creamy Soup Soup is a luscious creamy injure on the classic soup recipe that is ample of unfermented vegetables.
I bang several of you are holding on to season as durable as you can & I totally see the copulate one has for a period because I enjoy break so such I started intercourse new loss posts at the start of Venerable!]

And I held off as oblong as I could intercourse a new soup instruction, but now that it's the merchandise period in Sept I cogitate I am achievement to teach myself by eventually sharing this Creamy Minestrone Soup recipe.
I started to evolve this direction early this season & luckily Roger loves soup assemblage change & I was able to touch us to this soup one Fri night a brace of months ago.

There is something nearly adding a creamy texture to a soup that makes it so much much satisfactory.

And since you eff how much I eff this vegetarian Creamy Wuss Noodle Soup it was exclusive intelligent that I revolved the classic Minestrone Soup into a new creamy soup recipe too!

Now I'm turn to question what other vegetative broth-based soup I can channelise creamy…


Ingredients
  • 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
  • 1/2 Cup Yellow Onion, diced
  • ½ Cup Celery, thinly sliced
  • ½ Cup Carrots, thinly sliced
  • 3 Cloves Garlic, minced
  • ½ Teaspoon Black Pepper
  • ½ Teaspoon Salt
  • 2 Teaspoons Dried Basil
  • 1 Teaspoon Dried Oregano
  • 1/2 Teaspoon Thyme
  • 1 Cup Green Beans
  • 1 Cup Zucchini
  • 2 Large Tomatoes, diced
  • 4 Cups Vegetable Broth
  • 1 ½ Cup Dried Pasta
  • 1 Can Red Kidney Beans, 15.5 ounces
  • 1 Can White Kidney Beans, 15.5 ounces
  • 2 Cups Baby Spinach
  • 1 & 1/2 Cups Half & Half
  • Parmesan, optional
Instructions
  1. In a large pot over medium heat add 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1/2 cup diced yellow onion, ½ cup chopped celery, ½ cup carrots, & 3 minced garlic cloves; let saute for 5 minutes.
  2. Add 1 cup green beans, ½ teaspoon black pepper, ½ teaspoon salt, 2 teaspoons dried basil, 1 teaspoon dried oregano, 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, & cook for 3 more minutes.
  3. Then add 1 cup zucchini, 2 large diced tomatoes, & 4 cups vegetable broth to the pot.
  4. Once the soup begins to boil (about 5 minutes) add the dried pasta, red kidney beans, & white kidney beans.
  5. Let simmer until the pasta is cooked, about 7-10 minutes.
  6. Turn the heat down to medium-low, add the 2 cups baby spinach, & slowly stir in the 1 & 1/2 cups of half & half.
  7. Once the spinach has wilted serve with a sprinkling of Parmesan & enjoy!