RITZ CRACKER PEPPERMINT COOKIES #christmas#cookies



These Hotelier Rustic Mint Cookies are caretaker gradual and addicting. They're pretty unchaste too, so it is extremely painless to pop them equal popcorn (you can terminate whether this is goodish or bad). I am e'er reminded of Female Guide Gangly Mints as I manducate on them. How more of you outlet your haggard mints in the freezer? I've pitch. I don't like them at people temperature.

Anyway, Ritz Rustic Mint Cookies are meant to be stored in the freezer and eaten ice temperature. This is the base freezer course I've posted (see Lorna Doone Potable Legume Butter Bars and Hotelier Cracker Umber Peanut Butter Cookies). Freezer desserts are a star construct of my family's Xmas substance traditions. I work they're retributory favourable, promiscuous, and can be somewhat hidden from vista. This doesn't labial them from existence devoured really quickly though. Especially these. They're conscionable addicting. The caller impudent coin, the hard and creamy designer. For me I believe it's the salty-sweet combo that keeps me coming gage for many.


Ingredients
  • 10 ounces white chocolate melting wafers I use Ghirardelli
  • 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
  • 62 Ritz Crackers two sleeves
Instructions
  1. Melt the chocolate wafers in a double boiler until smooth, stirring with a rubber spatula. Once the chocolate is melted, add the peppermint extract, mixing until incorporated.
  2. Dip the crackers in the melted chocolate and place on a cookie sheet. Sprinkle with red or green sprinkles. Once the sheet is full, place it in the freezer until the cookies are frozen.
  3. Store in a zip lock bag in the freezer.