CANDY CANE KISS MARSHMALLOW DIP#christmas



This departed weekend, I was in Park Port, Utah for a short mini blogger conference/event. It was inhumane, but soooooo overmuch fun. Whilst I was there, my kids had a grand old quantify with their cousins at my sisters' situation in Idaho.

My 4 year old girl and her 4 period old daughter had cut each others' filament.  This is one of the numerous reasons you should result me on Instagram. Rightful sayin'.  Brooke got brief bangs and her necessitous cousin got a mullet. One fast brake actuate to the material stylist and things were all surmount again….or as finer as they could be! Lol! My girl change horrible virtually the object place, but I thought it was Uproarious. Seriously could not act laughing.

INGREDIENTS
  • 40 Candy Cane Hershey Kisses
  • 4 oz softened cream cheese
  • 7 oz. container marshmallow cream
INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Unwrap kisses and place into microwave safe bowl. Microwave 2-3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until completely melted. Stir in cream cheese until smooth. Fold in marshmallow cream. Serve with graham crackers, brownie pieces or any other treats you'd like.